GHX Sponsors the PSSAG 2017 Industry Stakeholder Meeting
Join industry leaders in the Canadian healthcare supply chain as they share current industry experience and insight on electronic invoicing, order and exception management, data standards, and more. You don't want to miss this event – a day of shared information and networking among healthcare stakeholders.
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
9:00am – 4:00pm EDT (times subject to minor change)
Networking Breakfast begins at 8:00am
Mississauga Grand Banquet and Events Centre
Highlights from the agenda:
- Alberta Health Services: An update on the Alberta UDI Project for Patient Safety and Quality
- Sun Country Health Region and Acklands-Grainger: Discussing collaborative punch-out requisition process and best practices
- Zimmer Biomet: Discussing best practices in implant lot and traceability based on recent progress with several key Canadian hospitals
- TransForm SSO: GHX Provider of the Year 2016 with a look at how they have upped their game even further
- Medline Canada: GHX Supplier of the Year 2016 will share insight on their operational and strategic initiatives that led to award winning performance
- Northern Supply Chain
- Shared Support Services Southeastern Ontario (3SO)
- TransForm and Healthcare Materials Management Services
Updates from additional organizations and regional strategic direction and initiatives round out a day of information sharing with informal Q&A following the presentations.